Monday, November 16, 2009

Pictures Pictures Pictures

If pictures are worth 1,000 words, I've got a million-inch story to write. I missed blogging something on Friday (whoops!) but I spent a little time getting my project started in iMovie over the weekend and boy, do I have a ton of pictures to sift through. Good ones, bad ones and ones that don't even feel relevant anymore. So, that's going to be a problem in the next few days as I try to work my way towards a first draft of the project. I definitely wish I'd spent more time last week working on it (especially considering my underwhelming verbal score on the GREs), but it just means more work over the next couple days to finish the whole thing up.

I like all the different features in iMovie, so I plan to use that as the medium to put together my final project. The main problem I see going forward is that my audio is only OK, and the guy from the Telegraph was saying that the audio is the key part of any multimedia project. So while I have lots of amazing pictures and some great B-roll, I need to pick up some more good interview audio to keep the story moving along.

No comments:

Post a Comment